Traditional jams from Provence
Healthy, Organic and Provençal
It has been the first French manufacturer of jams to obtain organic certification in 1994 and to produce healthy jams since 1989.
This company applies a real ecological progress in its manufacturing processes (photovoltaic panels, salvaje and treatment of sewage, etc…).
2 ranges of jams:
- Les Merveilles de Provence: Traditional Extra jams with cane sugar, cooked in a cauldron, without food colouring or preservatives.
- Organics ones:
- Extra jams with cane sugar,
- Healthy jams, from 100% fruits, with 40% less calories than in a classic jam,
- Organic compotes with lumps of fruit.
The quality of their jams is recognized by consumers.
25 years of organic certification allow them to guarantee:
- a better knowledge of the sector to offer the best fruits,
- long-term partnerships established with producers and cooperatives allowing them a guarantee of supplies.
“Less sugar, more taste”: a wide variety offered for people wishing to limit their daily consumption of sugar.
Showing 1–15 of 22 results