Family property since 1909, purchased by bid by Joseph BALLAN.
It is managed by Sébastien PIERRE,from the 4th generation, since 2017.
Château Caillou offers the possibility to do oenotourism into its property .
Identity form of the vineyard
- Average age 40
- Grounds composed of clay and limestone
- 18 hectares including 12 as certified Cru « Cru classé »
- 25 areas of Sauvignon blanc, the rest with Sémillon
- Working in well-reasoned agriculture
- Late harvests by successive sortings
Maturation in barrels
- From 12 to 36 months
- Barrels of French oaks
- Slight to medium heatings
Showing all 3 results